- 1. Use Twitter Search
- 2. Connect with People in Your Industry with Twellow
- 3. Track Local Users on Twitter
- 4. Use Hootsuite to Manage Multiple Social Accounts.
- 5. Use Twitalyer to Track Untold Amounts of Data
- 6. Use CoTweet to Organize Your Team
- 7. Use Tweet Chat
- 8. Reply. Reply. Reply.
- 9. Measure Traffic to Your Blog
- 10. Use Columns and Search Feeds
9. Measure Traffic to Your Blog
Use Google Analytics to measure the traffic directed from Twitter to your blog or website. If you can measure the traffic related to sales or acquisitions it helps you understand an ROI from the tool. It is also important to use landing pages to track conversions or sales.