- 1. Use Twitter Search
- 2. Connect with People in Your Industry with Twellow
- 3. Track Local Users on Twitter
- 4. Use Hootsuite to Manage Multiple Social Accounts.
- 5. Use Twitalyer to Track Untold Amounts of Data
- 6. Use CoTweet to Organize Your Team
- 7. Use Tweet Chat
- 8. Reply. Reply. Reply.
- 9. Measure Traffic to Your Blog
- 10. Use Columns and Search Feeds
6. Use CoTweet to Organize Your Team
CoTweet is a web application that allows you to manage multiple Twitter accounts through a single CoTweet login. This is a great tool for businesses with more than a couple of employees using Twitter at one time. You have the ability to monitor keywords and different trending topics on Twitter. You can assign Tweets and on duty notifications for your employees! I would recommend this for any business owner.