- 1. Use Twitter Search
- 2. Connect with People in Your Industry with Twellow
- 3. Track Local Users on Twitter
- 4. Use Hootsuite to Manage Multiple Social Accounts.
- 5. Use Twitalyer to Track Untold Amounts of Data
- 6. Use CoTweet to Organize Your Team
- 7. Use Tweet Chat
- 8. Reply. Reply. Reply.
- 9. Measure Traffic to Your Blog
- 10. Use Columns and Search Feeds
5. Use Twitalyer to Track Untold Amounts of Data
The people behind Twitalyzer have created a tool that allows you to trend 30 different metrics to measure your effectiveness on social media and Twitter. You can chose which measures are right for you and your use of Twitter. The site gives you dozens of ways to visualize the content in order to make the metrics highly digestible to the new user. This site is a great way to track your content!