- 1. Use Twitter Search
- 2. Connect with People in Your Industry with Twellow
- 3. Track Local Users on Twitter
- 4. Use Hootsuite to Manage Multiple Social Accounts.
- 5. Use Twitalyer to Track Untold Amounts of Data
- 6. Use CoTweet to Organize Your Team
- 7. Use Tweet Chat
- 8. Reply. Reply. Reply.
- 9. Measure Traffic to Your Blog
- 10. Use Columns and Search Feeds
10. Use Columns and Search Feeds
Create a column or search feed on your Twitter productivity tool (Hootsuite or Tweetdeck) and start following potential clients, competition, and industry leaders. Be very sure to organize them out to keep the messages separate.