Phone System Configuration
- On CUC, navigate to Telephony Integration, Phone System.
- Set the phone system name.
- Set the default TRAP name.
Check the boxes that represent the configured MWI On and Off indicators that you set earlier in CUCM:
- Send Message Counts: Check this box if you want CUC to send message count, and request MWI is turned On when a new message arrives.
- Use Same Port for Enabling and Disabling MWI: This box is checked when you want CUC to use same port for turning on and off MWI.
- Force All MWI for This Phone System: Check this box to turn off all MWIs for the phone system. This must be done before you check Synchronize all MWI on the phone system box.
- Synchronize All MWIs on the Phone System: Click Run to synchronize MWIs for all users on phone system.
Configure Call Loop Detection in DTMF
- Enable for Supervised Transfer: This box should be checked if you want CUC to detect and reject supervised transfers.
Enable for forward Messages Notification Calls: This box is checked if you want CUC to detect and reject new message notifications that are sent to a device and then transferred back to CUC because the call was not answered.
- DTMF Tone to use: Used to help detect call loops.
- Guard Time: Used for loop detection timer.
Configure Phone View
- Enable Phone View: Enables Phone View for the CUCM phone system.
- Enter CTI Phone Access Username: The application user that was created in CUCM and associated with the users' phones.
- Enter CTI Phone Access Password: The password for the application user.
Outgoing Call Restrictions
- Enable Outgoing Calls: CUC sends outgoing calls through the phone system.