- Change or Become Irrelevant
- Build a Story that Lasts
- Perception Is Everything
- The Power of Keeping Promises
- It's Not What You Know. It's Who You Know.
- Screw Mediocrity
- Enhance Offline Relations with Technology
- Break All the Rules
- Be Passionate About the Work You Do
- Allow Others to Tell the Story for You
9. Be Passionate About the Work You Do
Your personal brand and profession are fueled by passion. How do you go about defining passion-worthy elements in your personal brand story? What does it mean to be passionate about what you do?
Being passionate about what you do means there is one thing (other than family and religion) that is more important than anything in the world, delivering the service for your client. This could mean anything from being a veterinarian to a marketing professional.
Life is too short to not be passionate about what you do in your daily routine. Passion equals a powerful personal brand.