- Change or Become Irrelevant
- Build a Story that Lasts
- Perception Is Everything
- The Power of Keeping Promises
- It's Not What You Know. It's Who You Know.
- Screw Mediocrity
- Enhance Offline Relations with Technology
- Break All the Rules
- Be Passionate About the Work You Do
- Allow Others to Tell the Story for You
6. Screw Mediocrity
While change is extremely important to the power of a personal brand, not accepting mediocre performance is just as powerful. There are plenty of scenarios and people in life who accept mediocrity and never come to understand the true potential of a powerful personal brand.
The people who do not break the rules and follow the crowd are the people who will never understand their own true potential. It is important for you, as a professional and as a personal brand, to tell mediocrity to screw off.