- 1. Write Headlines That Hook Readers
- 2. Use HootSuite or TweetDeck To Schedule Your Blog Posts
- 3. Connect Your Blog to Facebook or LinkedIn
- 4. Ask Friends to Retweet Your New Blog Posts.
- 5. Leave Comments on Other People's Blogs
3. Connect Your Blog to Facebook or LinkedIn
Depending on what kind of blog you writebusiness-to-business or business-to-consumeryou'll want to share your blog with your LinkedIn or Facebook network. Use the Networked Blogs app, Ping.fm, or a plugin on your WordPress blog for Facebook (Ping.fm posts to over 40 different networks); use LinkedIn's blog publishing feature.
Either of these options will automatically publish your blog post to your network. If you write a general blog, then feel free to connect it to both places.