Utilities for Networking and Internet Issues
Here are a couple tools related to networking and Internet issues:
- IEFix: Repairs Internet Explorer by re–registering its core DLL files and reinstalling with the IE.INF file. Works with Windows 98/ME/2000/XP systems.
- Fix IE Utility: Repairs Internet Explorer 7 or 8 on Windows Vista and 7 by re–registering its core DLL files.
- WirelessKeyView: Shows all the saved WEP, WPA, and WPA2 keys stored by Windows, in case the user has forgotten the key set on the wireless router or AP.
- inSSIDer: Displays nearby Wi–Fi networks, including their channel and signal levels.
- Wireshark: This network sniffer and analyzer shows you the raw data packets for troubleshooting networking issues.