- Memory Management
- Asynchronous Event Handling
- Asynchronous Transfer of Control
- Asynchronous Thread Termination
- Physical Memory Access
- Minimum Implementations of the RTSJ
- Optionally Required Components
- Documentation Requirements
- Parameter Objects
- Java Platform Dependencies
Java Platform Dependencies
In some cases the classes and methods defined in this specification are dependent on the underlying Java platform.
The Comparable interface is available in Java 2 v1.2 and 1.3 and not in what was formally known as JDK's 1.0 and 1.1. Thus, we expect implementations of this specification which are based on JDK's 1.0 or 1.1 to include a Comparable interface.
The class RawMemoryFloatAccess is required if and only if the underlying Java Virtual Machine supports floating point data types.