This chapter is from the book
- https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UsingTheTerminal—The Ubuntu community help page for using the terminal.
- https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LinuxFilesystemTreeOverview—The Ubuntu community help page for and overview of the Linux file system tree.
- https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RootSudo—An Ubuntu community page explaining sudo, the philosophy behind using it by default, and how to use it.
- www.vim.org/—Home page for the vim (vi clone) editor included with Linux distributions. Check here for updates, bug fixes, and news about this editor.
- www.gnu.org/software/emacs/emacs.html—Home page for the FSF's GNU emacs editing environment; you can find additional documentation and links to the source code for the latest version here.
- www.nano-editor.org/—Home page for the GNU nano editor environment.