- 1. Windows Live SkyDrive (Online Collaboration and File-Sharing)?
- 2. Basecamp (Collaborative Project Management)
- 3. Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 (Enterprise Collaboration)
- 4. Campfire (Group Chat)
- 5. Wikispaces (Wiki)
- 6. Yammer (Enterprise Social Network)
- 7. WebEx (Online Meetings and Video Conferencing)
- 8. MindMeister (Mind Mapping)
- 9. Twiddla (Collaborative Whiteboard)
- 10. Octopz (Digital Media Collaboration)
9. Twiddla (Collaborative Whiteboard)
Figure 5 Use the Twiddla whiteboard as a blank canvas or collaborate on existing documents.
Twiddla offers basic whiteboard collaboration with voice chat for free, but if you want to share images and documents, use custom URLs, receive transcripts, and access other advanced features, you need to upgrade to a paid plan. Paid options range from $14 per month to $189 per month, depending on the number of accounts and simultaneous meetings you require.
Twiddla provides a public sandbox that enables you to test drive its service without signing up for a demo account or trial. Just enter the sandbox and try out all of Twiddla's features anonymously.