- 1. Seek Reviews from any Site that Matches your App's Category
- 2. Seek Reviews from NonApp Review Sites
- 3. Solicit Newspapers to Review Your App
- 4. Persistence Pays Off
- 5. Post All Reviews Everywhere You Can
2. Seek Reviews from NonApp Review Sites
Sometimes you can find better results by requesting reviews from non-review sites. For example, if you have written a dating app, contact dating sites, magazines, blogs, and so on that discuss dating.
They may be interested in doing a review of your app because it's germane to their audience. They may consider your app to be a unique feature point in one of their monthly or weekly publications.
Search on Google and Yahoo for online magazines and other publications that could be interested in giving your app a review. As another example, if you have developed a financial app, look for financial publications that might be interested in giving your app a write-up.