- Add the Wow Factor to Your Presentations with New Video-Editing Tools
- Create High-Definition Videos from Your PowerPoint Presentations
- Broadcast Your Video Live, Online
- Take Screenshots Directly from PowerPoint
- Access PowerPoint 2010 from the Web
- Access PowerPoint on the Go with Microsoft PowerPoint Mobile 2010
- Collaborate with Colleagues in Real-Time
Collaborate with Colleagues in Real-Time
In most organizations, creating a PowerPoint presentation is a collaborative effort and not just the work of one person. Depending on the complexity of your presentationand its audiencea long list of people could be involved in the presentation process: content creators, editors, graphic designers, and approvers. Streamlining this process can be a big timesaver and help you avoid errors on a high profile presentation.
Co-authoring is a new Office 2010 feature that enables you to work on the same document simultaneously with other colleagues no matter where they're located. You can also easily identify changes and who is making them. Co-authoring requires either Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or a SkyDrive account accessed with your Windows Live ID.
Co-authoring offers a distinct advantage over sending out documents to multiple people for review and then consolidating their feedback into one master document. It clearly saves time, but also enables everyone collaborating on a document to view the content, changes, and feedback that others have provided in real time.
To activate this feature, more than one person needs to open the same presentation in either SharePoint or on SkyDrive.