- Rotating Images
- Flipping Images
- Rating Images
- Flagging Images
- Rejecting Images
- Applying Color Labels
- Creating a Custom Color Label Set
- Applying Ratings, Flags, and Labels with the Painter Tool
- Sorting Images
- Changing Sort Direction
- Grouping Photos into Stacks
- Promoting a Photo to the Top of the Stack
- Removing Photos from a Stack
- Unstacking Photos
- Removing Photos
- Deleting Photos
If the photos you import are taken using a digital camera that embeds camera orientation metadata (portrait or landscape), then Lightroom automatically rotates the image thumbnails in the Library Content area accordingly. If not, then you can click the Rotate buttons or apply the Rotate Left (CCW) or Rotate Right (CW) commands.
Rotate images clockwise or counterclockwise
- In Grid View of the Library module, select any image thumbnail (or multiple image thumbnails) that you’d like to rotate.
Cick the Rotate buttons in the Library Toolbar or choose Photo > Rotate Left (CCW) or Rotate Right (CW).
The selected thumbnail(s) appear rotated in the Content area and Filmstrip.