- Rotating Images
- Flipping Images
- Rating Images
- Flagging Images
- Rejecting Images
- Applying Color Labels
- Creating a Custom Color Label Set
- Applying Ratings, Flags, and Labels with the Painter Tool
- Sorting Images
- Changing Sort Direction
- Grouping Photos into Stacks
- Promoting a Photo to the Top of the Stack
- Removing Photos from a Stack
- Unstacking Photos
- Removing Photos
- Deleting Photos
Removing Photos from a Stack
If for any reason, you want to remove a grouped image (or several grouped images) from a stack, all you need to do is select the image(s) from the group and apply the Remove from Stack command. When removed, the image thumbnails are placed outside the group and back into the main Library Grid.
Select and remove an image from a stacked group
- Select the stack from the Grid. To expand the stack, click the left or right edge of the topmost thumbnail, or choose Photo > Stacking > Expand Stack. You can also Control+click (Mac) or right+click (Win) and select Stacking > Expand Stack from the contextual menu.
- Select the image(s) in the stack that you would like to remove.
- Choose Photo > Stacking > Remove from Stack. You can also Control+click (Mac) or right+click (Win) and select Stacking > Remove from Stack from the contextual menu.
The image thumbnail is removed from the stack and placed outside the group in the Library Grid.