- Locating and Inserting Clip Art
- Inserting a Picture
- Inserting a Picture Screen Shot
- Adding an Artistic Style to a Picture
- Adding a Quick Style to a Picture
- Applying a Shape to a Picture
- Applying a Border to a Picture
- Applying Picture Effects
- Modifying Picture Size
- Compressing a Picture
- Correcting a Picture
- Recoloring a Picture
- Cropping and Rotating a Picture
- Removing a Picture Background
- Creating WordArt Text
- Formatting WordArt Text
- Applying WordArt Text Effects
- Modifying WordArt Text Position
- Creating SmartArt Graphics
- Formatting a SmartArt Graphic
- Modifying a SmartArt Graphic
- Adding Pictures to a SmartArt Graphic
- Creating an Organization Chart
- Inserting and Creating a Chart
- Changing a Chart Layout and Style
- Changing Chart Labels
- Formatting Line and Bar Charts
- Editing Chart Data
- Saving a Chart Template
Modifying a SmartArt Graphic
After you create a SmartArt graphic, you can add, remove, change, or rearrange shapes to create a custom look. For shapes within a SmartArt graphic, you can change the shape from the Shape gallery or use familiar commands, such as Bring to Front, Send to Back, Align, Group, and Rotate, to create your own custom SmartArt graphic. If you no longer want a shape you’ve added, simply select it, and then press Delete to remove it.
Add a Shape to a SmartArt Graphic
- Select the shape in the SmartArt graphic you want to modify.
- Click the Design tab under SmartArt Tools.
- Click the Add Shape button to insert a shape at the end, or click the Add Shape button arrow, and then select the position where you want to insert a shape.
Change Shapes in a SmartArt Graphic
- Select the shapes in the SmartArt graphic you want to modify.
- Click the Format tab under SmartArt Tools.
- Click the Change Shape button, and then click a shape.