- Locating and Inserting Clip Art
- Inserting a Picture
- Inserting a Picture Screen Shot
- Adding an Artistic Style to a Picture
- Adding a Quick Style to a Picture
- Applying a Shape to a Picture
- Applying a Border to a Picture
- Applying Picture Effects
- Modifying Picture Size
- Compressing a Picture
- Correcting a Picture
- Recoloring a Picture
- Cropping and Rotating a Picture
- Removing a Picture Background
- Creating WordArt Text
- Formatting WordArt Text
- Applying WordArt Text Effects
- Modifying WordArt Text Position
- Creating SmartArt Graphics
- Formatting a SmartArt Graphic
- Modifying a SmartArt Graphic
- Adding Pictures to a SmartArt Graphic
- Creating an Organization Chart
- Inserting and Creating a Chart
- Changing a Chart Layout and Style
- Changing Chart Labels
- Formatting Line and Bar Charts
- Editing Chart Data
- Saving a Chart Template
Locating and Inserting Clip Art
To add a clip art image to a document, you can click the Insert Clip Art button on the Insert tab to open the Clip Art task pane. The Clip Art task pane helps you search for clip art and access the clip art available in the Clip Organizer and on Office.com, a clip gallery that Microsoft maintains on its Web site. You can limit search results to a specific collection of clip art or a specific type of media file. After you find the clip art you want, you can click it to insert it, or point to it to display a list arrow. Then click an available command, such as Insert, Make Available Offline, Edit Keywords, and Delete from Clip Organizer.
Locate and Insert Clip Art
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click the Clip Art button.
- Type the keyword(s) associated with the clip you are looking for.
To narrow your search, do one of the following:
- To limit search results to a specific collection of clip art, click the Search For list arrow, and then select the collections you want to search.
- To limit search results to a specific type of media file, click the Results Should Be list arrow, and then select the check box next to the types of clips you want to find.
- To display Office.com content, select the Include Office.com content check box (New!).
- To access clip art on Office.com, click the link at the bottom of the Clip Art task pane. Search and download images from the Office.com.
- Click Go.
Clips matching the keywords appear in the Results list.
- Click the clip you want, and then resize it, if necessary.
- Click the Close button on the task pane.