- Entering Data and Making Changes
- Entering Data
- Editing and Deleting Existing Data
- Zooming Into Your Data
- Undoing and Redoing Changes
- Copying and Pasting Data
- Freezing Rows and Columns
- Splitting a Worksheet
- Inserting Cells
- Deleting Cells
- Inserting and Deleting Rows
- Inserting and Deleting Columns
- Moving Data
- Finding Data
- Replacing Data
- Applying a Data Filter
- Sorting Data
- Adding and Managing Cell Comments
Undoing and Redoing Changes
If you make a mistake while working on your spreadsheet and you detect your error immediately, you can undo your action. In addition, if you undo an action by mistake, you can use Excel to quickly redo it.
To undo your most recent action, simply click the Undo icon on the Quick Access Toolbar.
Click on the drop-down button next to the Undo icon to undo all actions to a certain point.
To redo your most recent action, simply click the Redo icon on the Quick Access Toolbar.
Click on the drop-down button next to the Redo icon to redo all actions to a certain point.