- Defining Hyperlink Destinations
- Creating Hyperlinks
- Converting and Stylizing Hyperlinks
- Using the Hyperlinks Panel
- Creating Cross-References
- Creating Bookmarks
- Adding Media
- Setting Media Options
- Adding Animation with Motion Presets
- Working with Animations
- Changing Animation Order
- Adding Page Transitions
- Using the Buttons Panel
- Creating Buttons
- Working with Events and Actions
- Working with Button States
- Setting Button Tab Order
- Creating Multi-State Objects
- Using the Preview Panel
Setting Button Tab Order
The tab order determines when a button receives focus as you press the Tab key in a SWF or PDF document. When a button receives focus, you can press Enter (Win) or Return (Mac) to execute the button. You can also use the On Focus event to trigger an action when a button gets the focus. In the Tab Order dialog box, you can change the tab order for optimal use. The tab order includes buttons on hidden layers, but not buttons on master pages.
Set the Button Tab Order
- Select the Pages panel, and then double-click the page containing the buttons you want to set the tab order for.
- Click the Object menu, point to Interactive, and then click Set Tab Order.
- The tab order includes buttons on hidden layers, but not buttons on master pages.
- Select the button you want to move.
- Click the Move Up or Move Down buttons to adjust the order.
- Click OK.