- Understanding HTML
- Using the Reference Panel
- Using Code View
- Using Code Live View
- Setting Code View Options
- Entering HTML Code
- Using Code Hints
- Working with HTML Head Tags
- Inserting HTML Comments
- Using the Coding Toolbar
- Using Quick Tag Editor
- Using the Tag Inspector
- Using the Tag Chooser
- Opening Related Files
- Navigating to Related Code
- Setting Site Specific Code Hints
- Setting Code Hint Preferences
- Setting Code Format Preferences
- Setting Code Rewriting Preferences
- Setting Code Color Preferences
Navigating to Related Code
Open the Code Navigator
- Open the Web page you want to view.
- Alt-click (Win) or command-option-click (Mac) anywhere on the page.
- You can also click the Code Navigator indicator icon to open the Code Navigator. The Code Navigator indicator icon appears near the insertion point when the mouse remains idle for 2 seconds.
The Code Navigator displays links to the code related to the section of the page you clicked. The code sources are grouped by file and listed alphabetically.
- Click a link to display it in the related files area or open it as a separate file in the Document window.
- To close the Code Navigator, click outside of it.