This chapter is from the book
- How well do your product development teams understand your customers' value drivers?
- How well do your new products, after market entry, return value to your company as expected by their business plan?
- How have risks affected the predictability of your development projects?
- What types of risks have materialized as problems? What were the consequences?
- What successes have you had in developing and implementing process improvements?
- How well have process improvements provided competitive advantages for your projects?
- Give some examples that show how your development teams practice problem prevention.
- What are the major difficulties faced by your development projects?
- How well do your development projects learn from past successes and difficulties?
- How do you think your product development process compares to those of world-class companies?