- Memorizing Transactions
- Memorizing a Group of Transactions
- Using Memorized Transactions
- Scheduling Recurring Transactions
- Uses for Scheduled Transactions
- Add a Memorized Transaction to Your Icon Bar
- Changing Memorized and Scheduled Transactions
- Removing Memorized Transactions
- Setting Reminders Preferences
- Using Reminders
Changing Memorized and Scheduled Transactions
Isn’t it funny how some things never seem to stay the same? Rents increase, payment due dates change, companies you did business with close or are bought by other companies, and customers move on. Your memorized and scheduled transactions don’t have to be trashed when the facts change. Just tweak the transaction to keep up with the times.
Change a Memorized Transaction
- Press Ctrl+T to view the Memorized Transaction List.
- Double-click a transaction to open the actual form.
- Make any necessary changes to the form.
- Press Ctrl+M to rememorize the revised form.
- Click Replace.
Change a Recurring Transaction
- Press Ctrl+T to view the Memorized Transaction List. Remember, all your recurring transactions are also memorized transactions.
- Click once to select the transaction you want to change.
- Press Ctrl+E to edit the recurrence information for this transaction.
- Select a different reminder option, if necessary.
- Change the frequency of the recurrence, if necessary.
- Change the next scheduled date for this transaction, if necessary.
- Change the number of transactions remaining, if necessary.
- Change the number of days in advance of the due date that this transaction should be entered.
- Click OK.