- Requirements for a Homegroup
- Preparing to Set Up a Homegroup
- Creating a Homegroup
- Adding Computers to a Homegroup
- Accessing Homegroup-Shared Libraries
- Changing Homegroup Sharing Settings
- Using Homegroup-Shared Printers
- Changing Homegroup Settings
- Leaving the Homegroup
- Diagnosing Homegroup Problems
Leaving the Homegroup
If you need to remove a computer from the homegroup (for example, if you temporarily added a computer to the homegroup for file sharing), follow this procedure:
- Open the Control Panel (refer to Figure 23).
- Click Choose Homegroup and Sharing Options in the Network and Internet category.
- Click Leave the Homegroup (Figure 26).
- Click Leave the Homegroup from the list of options (Figure 27).
- Click Finish to complete the process.
Figure 26 Preparing to leave the homegroup.
Figure 27 Selecting the option to leave the homegroup.