- Rotating Images
- Flipping Images
- Rating Images
- Flagging Images
- Rejecting Images
- Applying Color Labels
- Creating a Custom Color Label Set
- Applying Ratings, Flags, and Labels with the Painter Tool
- Sorting Images
- Changing Sort Direction
- Grouping Photos into Stacks
- Promoting a Photo to the Top of the Stack
- Removing Photos from a Stack
- Unstacking Photos
- Removing Photos
- Deleting Photos
Creating a Custom Color Label Set
Lightroom includes three default Color Label Sets: Bridge Default, Lightroom Default, and Review Status. However, you are not limited to working with just these three presets. In fact, you can edit them and save as many custom presets of your own as you like.
Edit and save a Color Label Set
- Choose Color Label Set from the Metadata menu and select Edit.
- In the Edit Color Label Set dialog box that appears, choose a Color Label Set from the Preset drop-down list.
- Enter new text in the respective color fields.
- From the Preset menu, choose Save Current Settings as New Preset.
- In the New Preset dialog box that appears, enter a name for the preset and click Create.
The new set is added to the Color Label Set Preset list.