- #1 Confirm that You're Using New Adapters
- #2 Verify that Hardware is from the Same Manufacturer
- #3 Use WPA2 Encryption Only
- #4 Change Default Channel-width for High Speeds
- #5 Disconnect Wireless G Clients for Best N Performance
- #6 Use Only 40MHz-wide Channels with Strong Signals
- #7 Check for interference
#6 Use Only 40MHz-wide Channels with Strong Signals
As mentioned, in order to pass the 130Mbps ceiling on wireless N connections, you must double the channel-width from 20 to 40MHz.
However, you might reconsider enabling channel bonding if all the users don't have a good signal.
This is because it might actually have a negative impact on clients with low signals, and you're better off leaving it alone.