- The Venture Adventure
- Getting the Latest News on Venture Capital
- Money from Angels
- Adventure Capitalists
- Business Development Agencies
- Money from Corporations
- How Much Will You Have to Give Up in Exchange for Investment Capital?
- Doing Your Own Valuation
- Small Business Investment Companies
- National Association of Small Business Investment Companies
- Folks Who Might Have Money for You
- The National Venture Capital Association
- Show Me the Money!
Business Development Agencies
Some governmental agencies exist for the purpose of lending money to needy and deserving businesses that exist in their cities. This is particularly true when a company serves a purpose that the agency deems is a necessary service to the city. If you are interested in finding out more about community business development agencies (and they might have a different title in your home town), call your local City Council, Mayor's Office, Board of Supervisors, or County and City general information telephone numbers.