- The Venture Adventure
- Getting the Latest News on Venture Capital
- Money from Angels
- Adventure Capitalists
- Business Development Agencies
- Money from Corporations
- How Much Will You Have to Give Up in Exchange for Investment Capital?
- Doing Your Own Valuation
- Small Business Investment Companies
- National Association of Small Business Investment Companies
- Folks Who Might Have Money for You
- The National Venture Capital Association
- Show Me the Money!
Show Me the Money!
By now you are probably very interested in finding out just who these investment capitalists actually are. No need to frown. You'll find a pretty big list located at www.nasbic.org/resources/links.cfm. Hurry on over there and start hunting for venture capital companies!
Some of the companies listed will be companies that are willing to consider funding startups, others will not be. Carefully check out each company and contact the ones that you think might be interested in your company.