- Starting a Program From the Start Menu
- Opening a New Program Window
- Maximizing, Minimizing, Restoring, and Resizing a Window
- Using Aero Snap to Manage Windows
- Using Aero Peek to View the Desktop
- Using Alt-Tab to Cycle Through Programs
- Using Windows Flip (WIN-TAB) to Cycle Through Programs
- Using the Taskbar to View and Select Running Programs
- Closing a Program
- Using Desktop Gadgets
Using Aero Peek to View the Desktop
If your system supports the Windows Aero desktop (the title bar of the active window is translucent when it is not maximized), you can use a new feature called Aero Peek to see your desktop, even if you have many program windows open.
The Aero Peek control box. Hover the mouse over the box to view the desktop.
- Aero Peek displays only the outlines of open windows.
- Click the control box to toggle window display on and off.