- Types of Web-Based Apps
- Web-Based Applications on the Front Line
- Why Web? Reason Number One: Collaboration
- Why Web? Reason Number Two: Universal Access
- Why Web? Reason Number Three: Integration
- Why Web? Reason Number Four: Disaster Prevention and Recovery
- Choosing the Right Web-Based Applications for Your Needs
Why Web? Reason Number Three: Integration
An increasing number of web-based applications include various levels of integration. GoogleDocs works with the most common office suite file formats (PDF, OpenDoc, Word 97-2003, Rich Text, WordPerfect, Excel, CSV, and others), and Basecamp integration is a major feature of Cashboard and ProofHQ, to name just a couple of examples.
Integration means you can work smarter, not harder. By taking advantage of integration features, you don't need to waste time re-entering data.