Photos sometimes end up with blemishes, often from a problem with the camera’s lens, such as it being dirty or scratched. You can use the Retouching tool to hide the resulting blemishes in a photo.
- Zoom and navigate to focus on the blemish.
- Click the Retouch button. The Retouch tool appears.
- Drag the size slider until the pointer, which is now a partial circle, is about the size of the blemish.
- Move the pointer over the blemish.
- Drag the pointer over the blemish. As you drag, a brown swath shows you the part of the image that you are dragging over.
- When you’ve covered the blemish, release the mouse button.
- Move the pointer out of the way and evaluate the results.
- If the blemish is gone, you’re done; if not, repeat the process until it is.