- African Wealth: The Tenth Largest Economy in the World
- A Different Type of Oil and Diamonds
- An Irish Beer Finds Its Future in Africa
- An Inflection Point
- Looking East: The New Gold Rush
- Entrepreneurship Is Alive and Well in Africa
- Trade Not Aid
- The Need for Leadership
- Africa's Rise: Hidden in Plain Sight
- Inexplicable Optimism
- Rising Opportunities
This chapter is from the book
- What opportunities are being created by the rise of Africa?
- What strategies will be needed to reach this potential market of more than 900 million people?
- What are the emerging market needs that can be met?
- How quickly will these markets emerge?
- What are the challenges facing the continent in its development?
- What are the opportunities in the diversity of the African continent?