This chapter is from the book
- The service sector is an important sector in world economy.
- Service can be defined as a transaction or as an experience.
- Measuring the performance of services is challenging, and traditional models are inadequate for this purpose.
- The Six Sigma Business Scorecard needs to be adapted to the services context.
- The Service Scorecard Architecture has seven elements: Growth, Leadership, Acceleration, Collaboration, Innovation, Execution, and Retention (GLACIER).