- Exploring the Windows Vista Desktop
- Using the Mouse
- Scrolling a Window
- Maximizing, Minimizing, and Closing a Window
- Using the Windows Start Menu
- Opening a Program
- Switching Between Programs
- Using Menus
- Using Toolbars and Ribbons
- Managing PC Resources with Computer Explorer
- Managing Windows with the Control Panel
- Personalizing the Desktop Background
- Changing the Color Scheme
- Using a Screensaver
- Using the Windows Sidebar
- Setting Up Additional Users
- Getting Help in Windows
Getting Help in Windows
When you can’t figure out how to perform a particular task, it’s time to ask for help. In Windows Vista, this is done through the Windows Help and Support Center.
Click the Start button to display the Start menu.
Click Help and Support.
Click the Table of Contents icon to display a list of help topics.
Click a topic to display information about that topic.