- Creating an HTML Page
- Opening Web Pages from Within a Web
- Navigating Web Pages
- Displaying Web Pages in the HTML Format
- Managing Web Pages
- Setting the Home Page
- Changing the Web Page Title
- Changing Web Page Properties
- Inserting Background Pictures and Watermarks
- Changing Background Colors
- Adding Background Sound
- Setting Page Size
- Previewing Web Pages
- Previewing and Printing Web Pages
- Exporting Web Content
- Creating a Page Template
- Using a Dynamic Page Template
- Creating a Master and Content Page
- Saving a Web Page with Different Formats
- Expression Web Formats
- Animating Page Transitions
Setting the Home Page
When you create a Web site using a template, Expression Web automatically creates a home page called default.htm, which is the first page visitors see when they visit your site. If you already have a home page or want to create a different one, you can quickly set the one you want as the new home page using the Folder List.
Set a Web Page as the Home Page
- Open the Web site with the Web page you want to change.
- If necessary, click the View menu, and then click Folder List to display the Folder List.
- In the Folder List, right-click the page you want to set as the new home page, and then click Set as Home Page.