- Preparing to Install Expression Design
- Installing Expression Design
- Launching Expression Design
- Identifying Expression Design Interface Items
- Opening a Document
- Opening Multiple Documents at Once
- Viewing Active Files
- Creating a New Document
- Saving a Document
- Setting Ruler Units
- Setting Ruler Origin
- Changing Document Size
- Changing the Artboard Size
- Viewing Artwork in Wireframe Mode
Opening Multiple Documents at Once
With Expression Design, you can also open multiple documents at once. This can be useful when working with multiple web graphics or interface items that are intended for use in much larger Expression Web or Expression Blend projects.
Select Multiple Files
- Under the File menu, choose Open.
- In the Open File dialog box that appears, navigate to the folder containing the files you’d like to open.
- Shift+click to select adjacent filenames, or Ctrl+click to select nonadjacent files.
- Click Open. The documents automatically appear stacked in the work area of the interface.
- Each document’s name is displayed in a separate tab in the Flip bar. Click a tab to bring the corresponding document to the front.