- Specifying Watched Folders
- Importing Tags Attached to Photos
- Getting Photos from Files and Folders
- Getting Photos by Searching
- Getting Photos from a CD or DVD
- Getting Photos from a Camera or Card Reader
- Getting Photos from a Scanner
- Getting Photos from a Mobile Phone
- Getting Photos from a Video in the Editor
- Adding Photos to the Organizer from the Editor
- Creating and Opening a Catalog
- Managing Catalogs
- Moving Files in a Catalog
- Deleting Files from a Catalog
- Backing Up a Catalog
- Restoring a Catalog Backup
Deleting Files from a Catalog
If you no longer use or want to have a file in the catalog, you can delete it. You have the choice to delete the file from the catalog and leave the original file on your computer, or delete them both. When you delete the original file, it’s permanently removed from your computer, which you cannot undo.
Delete Files from a Catalog
- In the Organizer, select one or more files in the Photo Browser or one file in Date view you want to remove.
- Click the Edit menu, and then click Delete from Catalog or Delete Selected Items from Catalog.
- If you want to delete the files from your computer, select the Also delete selected item(s) from the hard disk check box.
- Click OK.
- If prompted to delete projects, click Yes or No.