- Specifying Watched Folders
- Importing Tags Attached to Photos
- Getting Photos from Files and Folders
- Getting Photos by Searching
- Getting Photos from a CD or DVD
- Getting Photos from a Camera or Card Reader
- Getting Photos from a Scanner
- Getting Photos from a Mobile Phone
- Getting Photos from a Video in the Editor
- Adding Photos to the Organizer from the Editor
- Creating and Opening a Catalog
- Managing Catalogs
- Moving Files in a Catalog
- Deleting Files from a Catalog
- Backing Up a Catalog
- Restoring a Catalog Backup
Adding Photos to the Organizer from the Editor
If you open or import a file in the Editor that is not currently included in the catalog, you can add the photo to the Organizer while you save the file in the Editor. All you need to do is select the Include In The Organizer check box in the Save As dialog box while you save the photo. The next time you open the Organizer, the saved photos appears in the catalog for use in the Organizer.
Add Photos to the Organizer from the Editor
- In the Editor, open or import the photo file you want to add to the Organizer.
- Click the File menu, and then click Save As.
- Select the Include in the Organizer check box.
- Select the Save in Version Set with Original check box to save the current version with the original version.
- Navigate to the folder location where you want to save the photo.
- Click Save.
- If prompted, click OK to save the current version with the original version in a version set.