When iPhone is locked, you see its wallpaper. You can set the wallpaper for iPhone using either the default wallpaper collection or by choosing a photo you’ve moved onto iPhone.
- Move to the Settings screen and press Wallpaper. The Wallpaper screen appears. You see the sources of wallpaper available to you.
- Press the source of wallpaper you want to view. The images in that source appear.
- Press the wallpaper you want to use. You see a preview.
- To set the wallpaper, press Set Wallpaper. You move back to the Settings screen. The next time iPhone is locked, you see the wallpaper you selected on the screen.
- To choose a different wallpaper, press Cancel instead. You move back to the available wallpaper in the selected source.
Repeat steps 2 through 4 until you are happy with the wallpaper you selected.