- Executive Management Team
- Central Support Team (Proceeds to the EMT Headquarters)
- Affected Site Team (Proceeds to the Damaged or Affected Site)
- Determining the Need for Additional Teams
- Equipment Recovery Team (Proceeds to Affected Site)
- Equipment Installation Team Leader (Proceeds to Backup Site)
- Systems Software and Data Retrieval Team
- Additional Teams to Consider (Exercise!)
I hope this information was useful to you in understanding the teaming concept in disaster recovery.
Next month we will cover one final essential ingredient in any successful recovery plan: the ability to mobilize these teams through effective "first alert" procedures.
To state it another way, you can have the most elegant plan in the world, but it matters little if you cannot contact or coordinate the people who will be involved in it.
You’ll learn about some specific techniques and technologies to help you in the conclusion of this series. Until then, stay safe and alert!