- Executive Management Team
- Central Support Team (Proceeds to the EMT Headquarters)
- Affected Site Team (Proceeds to the Damaged or Affected Site)
- Determining the Need for Additional Teams
- Equipment Recovery Team (Proceeds to Affected Site)
- Equipment Installation Team Leader (Proceeds to Backup Site)
- Systems Software and Data Retrieval Team
- Additional Teams to Consider (Exercise!)
Equipment Installation Team Leader (Proceeds to Backup Site)
Duties can include the following:
- Report immediately to computer recovery facility such as Sungard or IBM.
- Make initial report to EMT.
- Activate restoration functions as required.
- Contact vendors and request an on-site representative.
- Document and log recovery efforts for subsequent EMT reports.
- Coordinate move of salvageable equipment to backup facility.
- Determine need to order equipment and make request through EMT.
- Coordinate installation and testing of equipment.