- Executive Management Team
- Central Support Team (Proceeds to the EMT Headquarters)
- Affected Site Team (Proceeds to the Damaged or Affected Site)
- Determining the Need for Additional Teams
- Equipment Recovery Team (Proceeds to Affected Site)
- Equipment Installation Team Leader (Proceeds to Backup Site)
- Systems Software and Data Retrieval Team
- Additional Teams to Consider (Exercise!)
Equipment Recovery Team (Proceeds to Affected Site)
Duties can include the following:
- Determine extent of equipment damage and determine needs for ordering equipment.
- Make initial report upstream to the EMT as soon as possible.
- Repair and replace of damaged equipment.
- Monitor equipment room and related infrastructure restoration.
- Maintain interface with vendors.
- Coordinate as required (and directed) with other associated teams:
- Monitor document recovery efforts for subsequent EMT reports.
- Evaluate salvageable status.
- Coordinate moving and storage of salvageable items with Equipment Installation Team Leader at backup site (see below).