- Determining Business Case
- Obtaining Support
- Creating a Build Specification
- Building a Work Space
- Installing the Solaris Security Toolkit
- Customizing the Solaris Security Toolkit
- Building a Customized, Bootable Installation
- About the Author
- Related Resources
- Web Sites
- Ordering Sun Documents
- Accessing Sun Documentation Online
The configurations for Sun systems implemented by the Solaris Security Toolkit software are Sun supported configurations. Support calls to Sun's support services are handled the same as other cases.
The Solaris Security Toolkit software itself is not a supported Sun product. Sun's support services cannot accept calls about the Solaris Security Toolkit's scripts.
To obtain Solaris Security Toolkit software assistance and to submit bug reports, questions, suggestions, and feedback, use the Solaris Security Forum link at:
Feedback on how the Solaris Security Toolkit software works and words of encouragement to the developers are appreciated.