This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Included in the Independent’s ‘Top Ten Business Start Up Books’ 2012
Short, punchy and practical, this book is packed with powerful tools, techniques and ideas that will get you ready to launch your business in just 60 days. With useful advice on everything you need to make your business happen, from marketing, to logo design, accounts, registration, e-commerce and everything else in-between.
THE BIRTH OF ZOOM
WHY LISTEN TO US: The Authors on The Authors
INTRODUCTION: Launching a business has just got quicker
1. CREATING YOUR EUREKA MOMENT: How to catch an idea
2. THE TROUBLE WITH TOO MUCH PLANNING: Why doing is more useful than planning
3. GETTING TO GRIPS WITH YOUR MISSION: Why you need to understand what’s Driving You
4. SET A GOAL:Knowing where you want to go is the first step to getting there
5. LICENCE TO BE CURIOUS: How snooping about leads to business success
6. SHAPING YOUR IDEA: How to box up your business for your customers
7. IMAGINE IT! How to be a visionary
8. THINK LIKE A SPEEDBOAT: Lessons in Agility
9. EMBRACE BUSINESS DOING: The Power of getting stuff done
10. SALAMI STEPS: How to make your business happen slice by slice
11. TELLING YOUR STORY: Making your business stand out from the crowd
12. THINK LIKE A KID: Why you should keep it simple
13. THE POWER OF COLLABORATION: When two minds is better than one
14. MAGIC UMBRELLA: How to deal with challenges
15. LAUNCH IN BETA: What you can learn from a software company
16. YOUR LAUNCH DAY: Hell Yeah
17. CREATE A DASHBOARD: Adjusting your business for success
AND THAT’S A WRAP!
ZOOM THINKING: A CHECKLIST