This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
YouTube’s 120 million viewers are a tempting target for any business, large or small. How can you tap into the potential of YouTube to promote your business and sell your products or services?
YouTube marketing is easy enough that any business can do it. All you need is some low-cost video equipment—and a winning strategy. After you figure out the right type of videos to produce, you can use YouTube to attract new customers and better service existing ones.
That’s where this book comes in. The valuable information and advice in YouTube for Business help you make YouTube part of your online marketing plan, improve brand awareness, and drive traffic to your company’s website—without breaking your marketing budget.
In this updated second edition of YouTube for Business, you learn how to
• Develop a YouTube marketing strategy
• Decide what types of videos to produce
• Shoot great-looking YouTube videos—on a budget
• Edit and enhance your videos
• Create a brand presence with your YouTube channel
• Produce more effective YouTube videos
• Promote your videos on the YouTube site
• Link from your videos to your website with Call-to-Action Overlays
I. Marketing Your Business Online with YouTube
1. How YouTube Can Help You Market Your Business
2. Developing Your YouTube Marketing Strategy
3. Creating Informative Videos
4. Creating Educational Videos
5. Creating Entertaining Videos
6. Incorporating YouTube Videos in Your Overall Web Marketing Mix
II. Producing Your YouTube Videos
7. Understanding Audio/Video Technology
8. Shooting Webcam Videos
9. Shooting Semi-Pro Videos
10.Shooting Professional Videos
11. Editing and Enhancing Your Videos
12. Tips for Producing More Effective YouTube Videos
III. Managing Your YouTube Videos
13. Uploading Your Videos to YouTube
14. Annotating and Linking Your Videos
15. Managing Comments
16. Establishing Your YouTube Channel
17. Leveraging the YouTube Community
18. Incorporating YouTube Videos on Your Own Website
V. Promotion and Monetization
19. Tracking Performance
20. Marketing Your YouTube Videos
21. Optimizing Your Videos for Search
22. Advertising Your YouTube Videos
23. Using Call-to-Action Overlays on Your Videos
24. Generating Revenues from Your YouTube Videos
25. Using YouTube for B2B Marketing
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.