User Interface (UI)
XAML Developer Reference
- Your Price: $25.59
- List Price: $31.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 340
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-5895-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-5895-0
Your expert guide to designing and building dynamic user interfaces
Sharpen your application design and development skills using XAML—the declarative markup language used in Microsoft Silverlight and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). Led by two XAML experts, you’ll learn practical ways to build rich, interactive user interfaces with data integration capabilities and support for multimedia, graphics, and animation. This hands-on guide is ideal for Microsoft .NET developers and web designers alike.
Discover how to:
- Control UI behavior and implement business logic with code-behind solutions
- Manage UI element positioning with the XAML layout system
- Use templates to customize UI elements—without affecting their functionality
- Apply different types of property and event systems in WPF and Silverlight
- Bind various kinds of data to your UI, and display them in the format you want
- Implement 2D and 3D vector graphics and animations
- Reuse control styles and properties to maintain consistency throughout your application
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase