Operating Systems, Server
Windows Small Business Server 2011 Administrator's Pocket Consultant
- Your Price: $28.79
- List Price: $35.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Pages: 616
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-5153-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-5153-1
Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for administering Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard. Zero in on core support and maintenance tasks using quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You'll get the focused information you need to solve problems and get the job done—whether at your desk or in the field.
Get fast facts to:
- Install Windows Small Business Server 2011 on-premise
- Use Active Directory to manage computers and users
- Handle core administrative tasks with the console
- Use permissions to control access to network resources
- Manage your data storage resources
- Administer email with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Monitor the performance of your servers and workstations
- Build an intranet with Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Migrate an existing network
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introducing Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Chapter 2: A Networking Primer
- Chapter 3: Installing Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011
- Chapter 4: Getting Started
- Chapter 5: Migrating to Windows SBS 2011
- Chapter 6: Working with Users, Computers, and Groups
- Chapter 7: Managing Disks
- Chapter 8: Working with Permissions
- Chapter 9: Managing Storage
- Chapter 10: Sharing Printers
- Chapter 11: Deploying Updates
- Chapter 12: Backing Up and Restoring
- Chapter 13: Managing Windows SBS 2011
- Chapter 14: Monitoring Windows SBS 2011
- Chapter 15: Administering Email
- Chapter 16: Working with Websites
- Chapter 17: Working with SharePoint
- Chapter 18: Adding a Second Server
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase