Operating Systems, Server
Windows Small Business Server 2011 Administrator's Companion
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 848
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-4910-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-4910-1
Your comprehensive, one-volume guide to planning, deployment, and administration.
Get the critical information you need to build and manage a network with Windows Small Business Server 2011. This essential, single-volume reference delivers detailed guidance to the features, capabilities, and components offered in both the Standard and Premium Editions. Gain the real-world insights, workarounds, and troubleshooting tactics you need for on-the-job results.
Discover how to:
- Plan network infrastructure by evaluating your organization’s business needs
- Build a fault-tolerant and cost-effective network
- Use virtualization with Hyper-V virtualization to install and manage your network efficiently
- Migrate an existing network from Small Business Server 2003 or later
- Manage file storage, and configure disks for data integrity and redundancy
- Configure email and SMTP with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Organize and centralize security administration through Group Policy preferences
- Set up remote access through the web portal or with a VPN
- Tune your system to its optimum performance level
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase