Mobile Application Development & Programming
HTML5 & Web Standards
Windows Server 2008 Server Core Administrator's Pocket Consultant
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Pages: 464
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-3057-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-3057-4
Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for administering your Server Core installation. Zero in on essential support and maintenance tasks using quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You’ll get the focused information you need to solve problems and get the job done—whether at your desk or in the field!
Get fast facts to:
- Plan your installation and perform initial configuration
- Deploy server roles and features
- Set up Active Directory Domain Services and domain controllers
- Install, manage, and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS servers
- Manage IIS 7.0 roles, services, and dependencies
- Implement File, Print, Hyper-V, streaming media, and other roles
- Administer services, devices, and processes from the command line
- Configure and use remote-management tools
- Monitor, update, and maintain Server Core
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Examining Server Core
- Chapter 2: Deploying Server Core
- Chapter 3: Initial Configuration
- Chapter 4: Installing Roles and Features
- Chapter 5: Local Management
- Chapter 6: Remote Management
- Chapter 7: Active Directory Domain Services Role
- Chapter 8: DHCP Server Role
- Chapter 9: DNS Server Role
- Chapter 10: File and Print Services Roles
- Chapter 11: Web Server Role
- Chapter 12: Hyper-V and Other Roles
- Chapter 13: Maintaining Server Core
- About the Author
- Additional Resources for IT Professionals from Microsoft Press
- More Great Resources for IT Professionals from Microsoft Press
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase