Training Kit (Exam 70-463) Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (MCSA)
- Your Price: $44.79
- List Price: $55.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 600
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-6608-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6608-5
Ace your preparation for Microsoft Certification Exam 70-463 with this 2-in-1 Training Kit from Microsoft Press. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and practical exercises, and then assess your skills with online practice tests—featuring multiple, customizable testing options.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning how to:
- Design and implement a data warehouse
- Develop and enhance SQL Server Integration Services packages
- Manage and maintain SQL Server Integration Services packages
- Build data quality solutions
- Implement custom code in SQL Server Integration Services packages
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Table of Contents
- Exam 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Designing and Implementing a Data Warehouse
- Chapter 1: Data Warehouse Logical Design
- Chapter 2: Implementing a Data Warehouse
- Developing SSIS Packages
- Chapter 3: Creating SSIS Packages
- Chapter 4: Designing and Implementing Control Flow
- Chapter 5: Designing and Implementing Data Flow
- Enhancing SSIS Packages
- Chapter 6: Enhancing Control Flow
- Chapter 7: Enhancing Data Flow
- Chapter 8: Creating a Robust and Restartable Package
- Chapter 9: Implementing Dynamic Packages
- Chapter 10: Auditing and Logging
- Managing and Maintaining SSIS Packages
- Chapter 11: Installing SSIS and Deploying Packages
- Chapter 12: Executing and Securing Packages
- Chapter 13: Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning
- Building Data Quality Solutions
- Chapter 14: Installing and Maintaining Data Quality Services
- Chapter 15: Implementing Master Data Services
- Chapter 16: Managing Master Data
- Chapter 17: Creating a Data Quality Project to Clean Data
- Advanced SSIS and Data Quality Topics
- Chapter 18: SSIS and Data Mining
- Chapter 19: Implementing Custom Code in SSIS Packages
- Chapter 20: Identity Mapping and De-Duplicating
- About the Authors
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase